Sunday, July 29, 2012

NEW SHOES!!!

My new running shoes.  I am so super stoked to try these out for the first time tomorrow.  Well, actually I'm wearing them around and about right now just to "break them in," but tomorrow will be my first run in them. 
PureFlow


Yesterday, I ventured to Springfield in search of new shoes and it was also my first trip into an actual running store.  I spent the time and effort to be properly measured, fitted, have a gait analysis, etc and after all that, they recommended....the exact same shoe I already use.  I actually did LOL.  Although I did find out, I was wearing a 1/2 size too small in that brand, even though it was already an entire size larger than I typically wear. 

It was tempting to just get the larger size of the shoe I was currently wearing because it felt comfortable and normal.  However, the only thing comfort and normalcy have gotten me in the shoe department is two missing toe nails, chronic blood blisters/bruised toenail beds, and blisters.  It really was time for a change. 


No comments:

Post a Comment