Monday, June 11, 2012

Reaction to "Time to Get Training" Email

I just got the email below from the StL Rock 'n Roll marathon series. Looks like I was ahead of schedule, which may or may not have been a good thing. I’m glad I’m not late in my training.  But, I’m already bored after just three weeks of training.  That can’t be good!

Am I the only one really annoyed at how happy that girl looks?  She knew the photographer was there and smiled for that split second.  She was probably grimacing just 10 seconds prior.  I can guarantee that you will never see me running with a beaming smile on my face.  Even if Ryan Gosling and Channing Tatum were running in front of me, shirtless, I'd probably still only be able to manage a half-grin.  But that's because I'd be so busy texting every single person I know about the dynamic duo of hotness in front of me.
  



Time To Get Training










Congratulations, you've taken the first step towards your goal by registering for the Rock 'n' Roll St. Louis Half Marathon, now it's time to start training! How do you train to run your best? We've got the plan!
Today you are 19 weeks out from race day and now is the perfect time to get started with an Official Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon Training Plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment